I'm home again, on an extended stay (3weeks) so I thought I'd hit up the blog since it's been a few months! I'd update at school, but since I'm just so busy studying all the time, there's just no room in my schedule to waste on "internetting". So school's out, unfortunately not for a snow day, just the typically winter break and I am so grateful for a few weeks of relaxation and no responsibilities. Hooray Christmas is only FIVE days away!!
I'm seven days into my break and so far I've:
-passed all my classes (no sweat)
-adopted a child/ babysat all weekend at a wedding in Chapel Hill
-visited my lovely roomate, who is recovering like a champ from her "brain surgery"...although I was a little disappointed the surgeon didn't give her a clef palette like we planned ;-)
-hosted our 11th Annual Christmas Party: pink and green style
-thought about washing my car, but didn't
-hit up the library for some good reads
-begun to catch up on sleep missed during exams
-been to Walmart once, take that back twice.
-visited the dentist, no cavaties.
-and of course...had a spanakopita (Greek pastry with delicious spinachy stuff inside)
All in all it's been a pretty successful first few days. Pictures will follow.


11th Annual Chirstmas Party photo opps

Gift exchangin'

Notice the handpainted ornaments

Murphy was playing along too


What's a party with out some 'ol school games??

Merry Christmas from the Eastside.
No comments:
Post a Comment