Thursday, August 03, 2006

August 3, 2006

WOW...where did July go?! So I've been busy...ya know babysitting/ catching up with peeps/ being lazy...therefore not leaving much time to update. Again, not like you've missed much, but here ya go:

Everybody is back in the country now! Yay for Hayley and Melissa making it back safely from Down Unda. This past week Meredith and I caught up with the Rice girls over lunch, and then this weekend, I ventured out to Raleigh Saturday (to babysit) and then hung out with the Athens Drive girls and got some Providence action on Sunday.

Just for FUN:

-Have trouble waking up in the morning? Forget the calories of coffee just smear on this new caffeinated lip balm…Spazzstick. Napoleon Dynamite would be proud.


-Hecht’s stores will become Macy’s in September.


This weekend is tax-free shopping, so don’t forget to buy your Trapper Keepers!


-Tainting the landscape of Alamance Co…. (CAUTION: graphic material, cover your kid's eyes).

mmmkay.

I'm going to let you in on a few random thoughts from this week:

-Is it ever okay to “make change” from the offering plate as it passes?

-Gas prices change daily, but who changes them (physically) and when? Like today, it was 2.82 this morning and by lunch it was 2.95…who DOES that?!

-In case you haven't noticed it's too HOT outside!


and...I just need to clarify something…how do YOU say coupon? Is it:

A) Q-pon

B) coo-pon


FYI: How to build delicious cupcakes



1. Line muffin cups with colorful paper liners.



2. Mix ingredients. Dump mixture in colorful paper liners. Bake. Trust friends to guard your icing.



3. Clean up while waiting.




4. Remove from oven and cool.




5. Get your ice on(sprinkles as needed) and EAT!

No comments: