Tuesday, July 18, 2006

July 18, 2006

So…it’s been a little while since I updated last, and that’s pretty much because there’s not much to update you on! It’s so great to finally have friends returning home…but that only means the summer is coming to an end. Although I’m certainly excited about returning to campus in a few weeks! I hope all of you (Aussies and Seattlites) are doing fabulous and enjoying the remainders of your adventures…I can’t wait to see you all soon! Here’s a few headlines from home:

Weather: Pretty Steamy

I really hope it’s cooler…wherever you are.

(in case you missed that…yes, that is a THREE-digit number for Tuesday.)

....AND Tropical Storm Beryl is brewing off the coast of NC.


So...the highlight of my beach trip would have to be that... we passed the Oscar Meyer Weinermobile on our way there! (it was amazing.)

Ashley is HOME from Argentina…horray!

Another one bites the DUST!
Another mobile unit has been transported from its previous location. I thought they might be leaving their porch behind, but no worries they definitely converted it to a porta-porch.


The owner of Hooters, Robert “Bob” Brooks, 69, passed away Saturday in his Myrtle Beach home. His survivors include his wife, 5 siblings, grandchildren, his son and his daughter, Boni Belle Brooks.

Pamela Anderson and Kid Rock are scheduled to be married by July 29th. Maybe it’ll last long enough to spot them at future Canes games!


.......Remember these guys?!?



FYI: according to my grandmother, wearing socks with your water shoes decreases your chance of blisters by about 99.3%

OH and if your bun at Bojo’s is too black for your taste…take it back, they do exchanges.

No comments: