
Learn to Expand your Vocabulary:
New words have recently been added to the dictionary. Now these can't be just any ordinary word, they have to be timeless and something that won't be outta style next week. These new additions include drama queen, soul patch, himbo (think male bimbo), google, mouse potato (an intensive computer user), ringtone, supersize, and forget ‘cheating’ it’s now: polyamory (the state or practice of having more than one open romantic relationship at a time).
Pirates of the
Oh yea...remember when we thought that J-Tim and Cameron had split?? Well looks like they’re back on again, and Justin has a new album in the works.
Grey’s Anatomy is looking at several Emmy nominations, I think about 11 so far.
Other/Random News:
Warning: Mentos + Diet Coke = explosive
(umm...I hope this works?):
Molly and I have been hangin out during the days all summer. We like to take long walks to the park, visit the butterflies at the Museum of Life and Science or hit up the local popsicle store off ninth street. There are some crazy flavors in this place, including white chocolate peanut butter, brownie batter, mango-peach chili, and avocado. Our favorite is by far cookies and cream. Just recently we took a trip to AC Moore and picked out lots of fun things to do, but not before we named just about every colored peice of paper in the store: electric pink, sunshine yellow, bubblegum pink, sunflower yellow...you get the point. Molly is very creative and loves being crafty and if you haven't caught on yet...is very aware of her colors. She frequently corrects me when I use pink as a generic term (it's magenta, etc) who knew!
(...and I didn't even teach her this trick!)
The neighborhood trailer park, across the street from my ‘hood is being re-zoned. Mebane is
intending to go in and build multiple Charleston-like cottages and townhomes for decent prices. Thing is they have to get the current landowners to move first. It’s a very gradual process, but so far we’ve seen one mobile unit hauled out. Talk about easy moving, you don’t even have to pack much less use a U-haul, just pick out a nice grassy spot and set ‘er down!
FYI: Junior King is now working at the Mebane Blockbuster.

1 comment:
OH I always knew Junior was in for big things...
Post a Comment