A year and a half later...
It's summertime again, and I'm NOT in Mebane!
I was recently reminded of how cool my blog was when I kept it up, so after like 11 attempts to sign in, with all the wrong username and password combos, the kind people at the Blogger Headquarters emailed me the right info and here we are.
Since I've been pretty successful at pretending to be a real adult, having 'real' job(s) an all, I thought I'd give this thing another round. (completely blaming it all on LEH for transplanting to Seattle for a year) And speaking of.....
But for real, this is kinda cute, I think I remember wishing you happy birthday on here like 2 years ago too, so you can thank me later for the publicity.
So we'll see...this might be all you get for awhile. thanks for reading.
THOUGHT FROM THIS WEEKEND:
Which is the less hick-ish way to pronounce the word bouquet?
A.) BOW-kay
B.) BOO- kay
*NOTE: in order for the above to be pronounced properly, you need to fully extend all vowel sounds for at least 2.5 seconds.
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
freaking love it girl :)
Post a Comment