You know its a great day when the most common phrase out of your mouth is...
"push out all your pee-peeies."
"push out all your pee-peeies."

My mom would be proud.
Yes, I am potty training two two-year-olds. (Thanks for the college degree) Between the three of us we spend some quality time in the bathroom, talking about quality things:Me: Okay Mary Elizabeth, I need you to push out all your pee-peeies in the potty.
ME: I don't want to.
Me: Well all the cool kids are doing it.
ME: Well can you help me?
Me: Uhhh...I'm gonna let you work that out yourself.
ME: Okay, I'm gonna make 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 pee-peeies.
Me: Uhhh...alrighty go ahead.
ME: I don't want to.
Me: Yes you do...but it's okay if you're a little afraid to pee-pee at first.
ME: Can you help me?
Me: Foreal? Didn't we just cover this....
I don't do the whole sticker/candy for producing in the potty. I mean really, I can't think of the last time I got a treat for going to the bathroom. Does that make me a bad potty-trainer?
But anyways after all that, the day ended with some even better quality time with some quality girls at The Rockford and Locopops! That coconut sesame lime pop is all mine.....next time.
Alright...well I'm gonna go pop some jellybeans to compensate myself for those 5 times I used the potty today.
No comments:
Post a Comment