My newest Best Friend
Delaney.
I've been home (in Mebane!) for the weekend to 'celebrate' 4th of July, aka: eat a homemade meal and listen to the fireworks during the thunderstorm? But whatev...so Saturday we picked up the newest addition to our Family, Delaney. Ahhhh she is so stinkin' cute, like a portable cotton ball! It's been a long 3 mos without a golden around the house, since Murphy passed away- so we are VERY excited to have another little companion. I'm really sad that I have to leave and only get to hang out with her when I make trips home, but I think that's okay for now: I'm gonna stick with the potty training humans thing for a little longer and leave the puppy training to my parents.
:o)
Delaney.I've been home (in Mebane!) for the weekend to 'celebrate' 4th of July, aka: eat a homemade meal and listen to the fireworks during the thunderstorm? But whatev...so Saturday we picked up the newest addition to our Family, Delaney. Ahhhh she is so stinkin' cute, like a portable cotton ball! It's been a long 3 mos without a golden around the house, since Murphy passed away- so we are VERY excited to have another little companion. I'm really sad that I have to leave and only get to hang out with her when I make trips home, but I think that's okay for now: I'm gonna stick with the potty training humans thing for a little longer and leave the puppy training to my parents.
:o)

No comments:
Post a Comment