Sunday, February 15, 2009

February 15, 2009

Shoo...Let's just face some facts here: I'm pretty much an incredible blogger (if by blogging you mean twice a year). 'Blogs' have been the topic of conversation recently, and I get my hopes up, but then it turns out my life isn't as cool as I thought. So I'll just apologize now if I let you down.

A lot has changed since my last post...ha.
And then again, if you know about this blog then you're already up to speed. end post.

BUT I saw this commercial on TV tonight and was curious. It was advertising Sunsweet Ones: Individually Wrapped Plums. (Where have these been my whole life?)

Apparently they A."promote weight loss"and B. "maintain regularity"- just to name a couple great side effects. Um A. it's a good thing they are individually wrapped, I have to restrain myself when they come in the little metal tub- talk about adding on the pounds. and well i'm not going to comment on B. I'm not hating, I'm sure they're great I just found it slightly amusing.

Hope to see you on a regular basis.

:o)

No comments: