Britney, did an interview on Dateline NBC, that aired last night. She tried claiming all the tabloid stories were wrong: she and Kevin are fine, she’s doing her best to be a good mom, and she is NOT a redneck.?? I think more people would have taken her seriously if she wasn’t chomping out some gum, had taken time to brush her hair and tuck in her “treasures”, especially since she is like 6 months pregnant!
Watch-out McDreamy, here comes McDaddy!
So, I was reading the newspaper, well the magazine that comes in the middle of the newspaper, and this was the top story. So Chris O’Donnell you know, the hot new vet, Finn, that Meredith is dating on Grey’s?! Yep, so he’s got 4 kids (the youngest, Finley, is 3mos.) I mean naming his son after his character, how cute is that!! What an absolutely adorable story, his wife was a kindergarten teacher, and they take all the kids to church and bribe them with a doughnut afterwards if they’re quiet. Talk about melting your heart.
Weather: Sunny Skies for Father’s Day
Now that we’ve gotten enough rain to last us awhile…things are warming up and looking clear for the next few days! I hope all of your daddies aren’t missing their daughters too much, and get the chance to enjoy their Father’s Day! Praise the Lord that He has shown us a glimpse of His love for us through our wonderful earthly fathers!!
Compliments of Hurricane Alberto
Alberto came through Wednesday, dropping an average of 5-6 inches of rain in the triangle. Several major roads were closed because of flooding. Ashley and Melissa, you could have practiced those mad canoeing skills! There was also flooding in several other surrounding counties. Crabtree creek decided to become a
Gas Station on corner of Glenwood & Leadmine
You know, the road behind the mall that we take to get to the food court.
Sports: Strong Hurricanes headed towards
The Carolina Hurricanes, weren’t able to close out the Edmonton Oilers in game 5 Wednesday night. The Canes lost in overtime 3-4. The Oilers, intercepted a pass during our power play and scored the winning goal. The Canes arrived at their hotel in
FYI: Did you know that you can buy a 4-pack of seasoned salt from Bojangles' website?
Okay so hopefully, if you weren’t, now you’re caught up on the American headlines, and I’ll leave you with some parting thoughts and…
Visions of home…
…only 2 more months and we’ll be back…
…YAY!!!








2 comments:
Omg I love you and your blog!
I pretty much think this is the greatest thing in the world. I laughed outloud. I love it :)
Dom
Post a Comment