Thursday, June 22, 2006

June 22, 2006

Happy Birthday

Lauree!!


Wedding Bells:
So, the story goes...Keith and Nicole are planning to marry this Sunday in Syndney, Australia. Melissa and Hayley, you should probably consider it a field trip!


Heatbreak Hotel:
J-Timberlake and Cam-Diaz have split. J-Tim supposedly claimed he just wanted to be single for awhile.

Baby Rumors:
More Reese/Ryan babies coming our way?!? The jury is still out on that one...it appeared that way, but now Reese is suing a tabloid for claiming that she was pregnant. So maybe not.


Speaking of 'jury'...I have jury duty on Tuesday. ew. no worries though Ashley, I'll fill you in on that one.



FYI: According to a recent KLOVE broadcast, reports are in, the most courteous city in WORLD, not just the United States is...New York City.


Well I'm off to the lake for the weekend (gettin' out of the county, watch yoself!)... just another family reunion. So here's hoping that my mom's cousin shows up in his 'jorts'. (he wears them every year, cut-off jean shorts, no need to bring a swimsuit, just jump right in they dry out. eventually.) mmkay, nothing really to report here, but i hope you all are well, I miss you all and can't wait to see you soon! Until our next updates...peace out homies!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Thanks for the update....and p.s. I sent the link my mom´s way so keep it clean. ;) haha I´m jk.


but no really.


LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU!!!!!!!!!!